Admission Policies and Guidelines
A-Plus International School is open to all students provided that they meet the standard requirements set by the school. We have an open enrollment year round in all levels except for kindergarten. Kindergarten students are required to enroll for at least three quarters of the school year to be credited.
The following is the admission procedure of A-Plus International School:
1. Schedule the child for a free trial class and pre-entry assessment with interview. Pre-entry assessment of your child includes:
- Multiple Intelligence Inventory
- Entry Level Assessment for Parents
- Entry Level Assessment by Level Teacher and Interview
The teacher who conducted the assessment will talk to you regarding the result.
2. After the assessment, secure Registration Form, Medical Form and Parent-School Agreement Form from the A-Plus School Registrar.
3. Accomplish all the forms and submit the following:
- Photocopy of birth certificate
- 4 copies of 1x1 ID picture
- Fully accomplished Registration Form
- Fully accomplished Medical Record Form (completed by the child’s pediatrician)
- A reservation fee of P5,000 is required for new students. This reservation fee will be credited to your child’s tuition fee during enrollment.
4. Your child is considered enrolled upon payment.
Got some inquiries? Please check our Frequently Asked Questions page.